International Sales Manager
HIPLOK are looking for an experienced International Sales Manager to drive global sales of their growing line up of innovative cycle and outdoor security products. This role will report to the Sales & Marketing Director and is based at the Hiplok offices in Leamington Spa although will involve regular international travel.
Are you an experienced sales person and account manager with a proven track record of delivering sales growth through global wholesale and retail channels in the sports or outdoor markets? Are you goal-oriented, yet with the motivation and experience to see the bigger picture in order to build successful and sustainable sales growth? Do you take responsibility and possess the structured communication and leadership skills necessary to collaborate within a small team?
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next move within a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial company, then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Management of all non-UK sales channels to include international distributors and retailers.
- Collaborating with distribution partners to maximise in market sell-through at store and consumer level. This includes setting in-market training plans and B2B marketing activity.
- Act as the key point of contact for all international sales feedback within the business. Liaise with marketing and product development to ensure brand building and product strategy is targeted correctly for each priority market.
- Identifying and establishing new business development opportunities.
- On site support of Hiplok brand presence at international trade shows and consumer events as required.
- Minimum 7 years sales experience with 3 years in a similar position ideally within the outdoor sports or cycling industry
- Experience of working with international wholesalers and retailers, preferably within multiple European and / or North American markets
- Demonstrable experience of analysing data and proactively gathering consumer insight to implement growth strategies
- People and budget management experience
- An entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
The role is based at the Hiplok offices in Leamington Spa but will require regular international travel. Flexible working hours will be required due to time zones / contact with suppliers. An interest in cycling and/or outdoor sports is a bonus.
Apply: Please send CV with covering note to Francesca Smith, Sales & Marketing Director email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th March 2019